Pre-K 3 & 4
A note from our Pre-k Director
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1-BLAST OFF INTO SCS PRESCHOOL!
HELLO, I’M MRS. CLOUGH THE COMMANDER FOR PRE-K’S MISSION CONTROL!
We are going to have a BLAST this year and reach for the STARS as we
make new friends and special memories. I’m looking forward to SOARING
through the year with your child as we learn and explore new things
together. If you have any questions please let me know!
Pre-K 3 & 4 Supply List
TOTE BAG: (NO BACKPACKS) the tote bag should be medium size to hold a folder and lunch box/bag. NO, DISNEY CHARACTERS, SUPERHERO, ETC. The bag can have generic characters like dogs, trucks, animals, etc.
SNACK/LUNCH BAG: (NO Characters) PLEASE ALSO PROVIDE A SPILL PROOF WATER BOTTLE. Please NO plastic disposable water bottles. The boys and girls have trouble with them and lot’s of spills. :)
COMPLETE CHANGE OF CLOTHES: Please include the following items: extra shirts, pants, 2 pair of underwear, and socks. PLEASE put your child’s name on each piece of clothing. Put the clothes in a Gallon zip lock bag with their name on the bag. WE NEED THEIR EXTRA CLOTHES BY THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
REST TIME MAT: ALL DAY STUDENTS will need a PLASTIC MAT (Walmart usually carries them). Please make sure your child’s name is on their mat. These mats are the best for keeping clean and being able to wipe them down after rest time. **You may send in a
SMALL blanket for your child to use during rest time. There isn’t enough room in your child’s drawer for a big blanket. These blankets will come home every week to be be washed. (NO SLEEPING BAGS, PILLOWS, OR STUFFED ANIMALS CAN BE USED AT SCHOOL)
GENERAL SUPPLIES FOR THE CLASSROOM!
1. PLASTIC PENCIL BOX: Please make sure your child’s name is on their box.
2. (2) BOXES OF 24 BASIC CRAYOLA CRAYONS (no special colors)
3. 1 PAIR OF FISKARS (BLUNT TIP SCISSORS)
4. 6 Small Glue Sticks
5. 1 Basic Crayola Water Color paints. (If possible please get the Crayola, because the off brands don’t work as well and it’s hard for the students to paint with them.
6. 2 (2) Pocket Folders with their names on the outside of the folders. (NO CHARACTER FOLDERS) generic designs are fine.
7. 1 Elmer's bottle of glue
8. 1 Package of white copy paper
9. 2 Packages of WHITE card stock paper (please make sure it’s the plain white)
10. 1 package of the 8 BASIC Color Washable Markers ( please no Neon or pastel colors)
CLEANING SUPPLIES FOR CLASSROOM
1. 5 Containers of Clorox Wipes
2. 1 Package of Napkins
3. 2 Cans of Lysol Spray
4. 1 Box of QUART zip lock bags
5. 2 Boxes of tissues
6. 3 Rolls of Paper Towels
7. 2 package of Baby Wipes