A note from our Pre-k Director
Howdy Preschool Families,
We are so excited about our upcoming school year together as a Preschool Family. Our theme this Year will be “Down on the Farm.” So saddle up for a great year as we discover new things together as a class. We are so excited to have Mrs. Mercer join Pre-K3 Class. If you have any questions please let me know.
Pre-K 3 Supply List
TOTE BAG: (NO BACKPACKS) the tote bag should be medium size to hold a folder and lunch box/bag. NO, DISNEY CHARACTERS, SUPERHERO ETC. The bag can have generic characters like dogs, trucks, animals, etc.
SNACK/LUNCH BAG: (NO Characters)
PLEASE ALSO PROVIDE A SPILL PROOF WATER BOTTLE. Please NO plastic disposable water bottles. The boys and girls have trouble with them and lots of spills.
COMPLETE CHANGE OF CLOTHES: Please include the following items: extra shirts, pants, 2 pair of underwear, and socks. PLEASE put your child’s name on each piece of clothing. Put the clothes in a Gallon ziplock bag with their name on the bag. WE NEED THEIR EXTRA CLOTHES BY THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
REST TIME MAT: Last year we had to make a change with our rest time mats because of COVID. We are going to continue with that policy for this year. ALL DAY STUDENTS will need a PLASTIC MAT (Walmart usually carries them). Please make sure your child’s name is on their mat. These mats are the best for keeping clean and being able to wipe them down after rest time. **You may send in a SMALL blanket for your child to use during rest time. These blankets will come home every week to be be washed. (NO SLEEPING BAGS, PILLOWS, OR STUFFED ANIMALS CAN BE USED AT SCHOOL)
GENERAL SUPPLIES FOR THE CLASSROOM!
1. PLASTIC PENCIL BOX: Please make sure your child’s name is on their box. This is the kind they will need.
2. (2) BOXES OF 24 BASIC CRAYOLA CRAYONS (no special colors)
3. 1 PAIR OF FISKARS (BLUNT TIP SCISSORS)
4. 8 Small Glue Sticks
5. 1 Basic Crayola Water Color paints. (If possible please get the Crayola, because the off brands don’t work as well and it’s hard for the students to paint with them.
6. 2 (2) Pocket Folders with their names on the outside of the folders. ( NO CHARACTER FOLDERS) generic designs are fine.
7. 1 Bottle of Elmer's Glue
8. 1 Package of white copy paper
9. 1 Package of WHITE card stock paper
CLEANING SUPPLIES FOR CLASSROOM
1. 3 Containers of Clorox Wipes
2. 1 Package of Napkins
3. 2 Cans of Lysol Spray
4. 1 Box of Gallon Ziplock bags
5. 2 Boxes of tissues
6. 2 Rolls of Paper Towels
7. 2 package of Baby Wipes