A note from our Pre-k Director
“ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, GO!”
Pre-K 3 Supply List
Pre-K 3 Supply List
Salem Christian School
TOTE BAG: (NO BACKPACKS) the bag should be a MEDIUM SIZE CANVAS tote bag to hold a folder and lunch box/bag and water bottle.
NO DISNEY CHARACTERS, SUPERHERO, ETC. The bag can have general characters like sports, animals, flowers, trucks, dinosaurs etc.
SNACK/LUNCH BAG: (NO Characters but can have general Characters).
PLEASE ALSO PROVIDE A SPILL PROOF WATER BOTTLE. Please NO plastic disposable water bottles. The boys and girls have trouble with them and lot’s of spills.:) Make sure your child’s name is on their water bottle.
COMPLETE CHANGE OF CLOTHES: Please include the following items: 2 extra shirts, 2 pair of pants, 2 pair of underwear, and socks. PLEASE put your child’s name on each piece of clothing. Put the clothes in a Gallon ziplock bag with their name on the bag.
WE NEED THEIR EXTRA CLOTHES BY THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
REST TIME MAT: ALL DAY STUDENTS will need a PLASTIC MAT. Please make sure your child’s name is on their mat. These mats are the best for keeping clean and being able to wipe them down after rest time.
**You may send in a SMALL blanket for your child to use during rest time. There isn’t enough room in your child’s drawer for a big blanket. These blankets will come home every week to be be washed. (NO SLEEPING BAGS, PILLOWS, OR STUFFED ANIMALS CAN BE USED AT SCHOOL)
GENERAL SUPPLIES FOR THE CLASSROOM!
1. PLASTIC PENCIL BOX: Please make sure your child’s name is on their box. They need to be the following size 8 3/8 x 5 5/8 x 2 1/8
2. 1 box of Crayola Triangular Crayons, box of 16
3. 1 PAIR OF FISKARS (BLUNT TIP SCISSORS)
4. 4 Small Glue Sticks
5. 1 Basic Crayola Water Color paints. (If possible please get the Crayola, because the off brands don’t work as well and it’s hard for the students to paint with them.)
6. 2 (2) Plastic Pocket Folders with their names on the outside of the folders. The Plastic Folders hold up better going back and forth to school and if their water bottle leaks. ( NO CHARACTER FOLDERS) generic designs are fine.
7. 1 Elmers bottle of glue
8. 1 Package of white copy paper
9. 2 Packages of WHITE card stock paper (please make sure it’s the plain white)
10. 2 packs of the Primary color (RED, BLUE, YELLOW, GREEN) copy paper these colors all come together in one pack.
11. 1 package of the 8 basic Washable Markers ( No Neon or Pastel )
CLEANING SUPPLIES FOR CLASSROOM
1. 5 Containers of Clorox Wipes
2. 1 Package of Napkins
3. 1 Box Gallon Ziplock Bags
4. 3 Rolls of Paper Towels
5. 2 boxes of tissues
6. 3 packages of Baby Wipes